Tree of Light campaign begins
ONCE again this year, the North Somerset Times has teamed up with Portishead Christmas lights committee to support the Tree of Light campaign.
Lights on the festive tree above Iceland, in The Precinct, will sparkle in memory of loved ones throughout December and into the New Year.
To take part all you need to do is complete a form published in today’s (Wed) editon of the Times and return it with a minimum donation of �5.
Every single penny donated will go towards the lights and the names of all those remembered will be published in the paper the week before Christmas.
In addition, for the second year running, details of people remembered will also be displayed on a screen in the shop window of Freemans Home Entertainment Centre.
You may also want to watch:
Photographs can be included and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or provided on disk or as hard copy attached to the form.
These can be sent to the North Somerset Times office at 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, BS23 1LW or handed in at Freemans, 47 High Street.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 6 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 10 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year