Tree of Light campaign begins
ONCE again this year, the North Somerset Times has teamed up with Portishead Christmas lights committee to support the Tree of Light campaign.
Lights on the festive tree above Iceland, in The Precinct, will sparkle in memory of loved ones throughout December and into the New Year.
To take part all you need to do is complete a form published in today’s (Wed) editon of the Times and return it with a minimum donation of �5.
Every single penny donated will go towards the lights and the names of all those remembered will be published in the paper the week before Christmas.
In addition, for the second year running, details of people remembered will also be displayed on a screen in the shop window of Freemans Home Entertainment Centre.
You may also want to watch:
Photographs can be included and should be emailed to email@example.com or provided on disk or as hard copy attached to the form.
These can be sent to the North Somerset Times office at 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, BS23 1LW or handed in at Freemans, 47 High Street.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United