Students’ designs on show
- Credit: Archant
AN exhibition and fashion show will present cutting edge designs from the design and technology faculty at Gordano School in Portishead next week.
Golden Lights on July 9 promises to be Gordano’s most extravagant event of the year with the theme being 1920s art deco and glamour.
The evening will begin at 6pm with a product design exhibition showcasing work from both GCSE and A-level students.
A fashion show displaying the innovative creations from pupils in years 10-13 will follow, before an award ceremony to celebrate the talents of the creative students.
GCSE catering students from the school will provide refreshments during the evening,
You may also want to watch:
There is no charge for visitors to the event at the St Mary’s Road school.
A spokesman for the event said: “We would love to take this opportunity to invite members of the Portishead community to come along and enjoy our design and technology exhibition and fashion show, which will be an evening of creative excellence.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe