Students’ designs on show
- Credit: Archant
AN exhibition and fashion show will present cutting edge designs from the design and technology faculty at Gordano School in Portishead next week.
Golden Lights on July 9 promises to be Gordano’s most extravagant event of the year with the theme being 1920s art deco and glamour.
The evening will begin at 6pm with a product design exhibition showcasing work from both GCSE and A-level students.
A fashion show displaying the innovative creations from pupils in years 10-13 will follow, before an award ceremony to celebrate the talents of the creative students.
GCSE catering students from the school will provide refreshments during the evening,
You may also want to watch:
There is no charge for visitors to the event at the St Mary’s Road school.
A spokesman for the event said: “We would love to take this opportunity to invite members of the Portishead community to come along and enjoy our design and technology exhibition and fashion show, which will be an evening of creative excellence.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Camera club wants new members to join
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 10 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel