Students’ designs on show
- Credit: Archant
AN exhibition and fashion show will present cutting edge designs from the design and technology faculty at Gordano School in Portishead next week.
Golden Lights on July 9 promises to be Gordano’s most extravagant event of the year with the theme being 1920s art deco and glamour.
The evening will begin at 6pm with a product design exhibition showcasing work from both GCSE and A-level students.
A fashion show displaying the innovative creations from pupils in years 10-13 will follow, before an award ceremony to celebrate the talents of the creative students.
GCSE catering students from the school will provide refreshments during the evening,
You may also want to watch:
There is no charge for visitors to the event at the St Mary’s Road school.
A spokesman for the event said: “We would love to take this opportunity to invite members of the Portishead community to come along and enjoy our design and technology exhibition and fashion show, which will be an evening of creative excellence.”
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Nursery birthday parties provide normality to children in lockdown
- 4 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 5 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display
- 6 Chamber of commerce set to adopt name change
- 7 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 8 Wrington store nominated for best in South West
- 9 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 10 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset