Plans revealed for apartment development
- Credit: Archant
AWARD-WINNING house builder Crest Nicholson has announced the launch of its latest phase of development in Portishead.
The developer has responded to the sell-out success of Sixty8 at the Marina with the early release of its new range of high-end apartments, 110 at the Quay.
The complex combines a collection of 110 one, two and three-bedroom apartments set near the lock gate at Port Marine.
Laura Osborne, sales manager for Crest Nicholson, said: “We’re really excited to be launching our latest phase of development at Port Marine. We’ve received a fantastic response from homebuyers across the region and started taking reservations for 110 at the Quay before we’d even finalised our marketing literature.”
The apartments will be in an ideal position to take advantage of the many bars and restaurants close to the marina.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Osborne added: “Portishead is experiencing a real boom in its social scene, what with the recent arrival of Hall and Woodhouse and Impero Lounge and Mezze Restaurant set to open soon. This, combined with its picturesque surroundings, makes Portishead one of the most sought after addresses in the area.”
Some of the apartments at 110 at the Quay can be purchased using the First Buy scheme which is a shared equity scheme for first-time buyers. Prices start at around £108,000.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 4 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 5 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 6 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 7 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 8 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 9 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser
- 10 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
For more information visit www.portmarine.co.uk