Plans revealed for apartment development
- Credit: Archant
AWARD-WINNING house builder Crest Nicholson has announced the launch of its latest phase of development in Portishead.
The developer has responded to the sell-out success of Sixty8 at the Marina with the early release of its new range of high-end apartments, 110 at the Quay.
The complex combines a collection of 110 one, two and three-bedroom apartments set near the lock gate at Port Marine.
Laura Osborne, sales manager for Crest Nicholson, said: “We’re really excited to be launching our latest phase of development at Port Marine. We’ve received a fantastic response from homebuyers across the region and started taking reservations for 110 at the Quay before we’d even finalised our marketing literature.”
The apartments will be in an ideal position to take advantage of the many bars and restaurants close to the marina.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Osborne added: “Portishead is experiencing a real boom in its social scene, what with the recent arrival of Hall and Woodhouse and Impero Lounge and Mezze Restaurant set to open soon. This, combined with its picturesque surroundings, makes Portishead one of the most sought after addresses in the area.”
Some of the apartments at 110 at the Quay can be purchased using the First Buy scheme which is a shared equity scheme for first-time buyers. Prices start at around £108,000.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 5 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 6 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 7 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
For more information visit www.portmarine.co.uk