Plans revealed for apartment development
- Credit: Archant
AWARD-WINNING house builder Crest Nicholson has announced the launch of its latest phase of development in Portishead.
The developer has responded to the sell-out success of Sixty8 at the Marina with the early release of its new range of high-end apartments, 110 at the Quay.
The complex combines a collection of 110 one, two and three-bedroom apartments set near the lock gate at Port Marine.
Laura Osborne, sales manager for Crest Nicholson, said: “We’re really excited to be launching our latest phase of development at Port Marine. We’ve received a fantastic response from homebuyers across the region and started taking reservations for 110 at the Quay before we’d even finalised our marketing literature.”
The apartments will be in an ideal position to take advantage of the many bars and restaurants close to the marina.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Osborne added: “Portishead is experiencing a real boom in its social scene, what with the recent arrival of Hall and Woodhouse and Impero Lounge and Mezze Restaurant set to open soon. This, combined with its picturesque surroundings, makes Portishead one of the most sought after addresses in the area.”
Some of the apartments at 110 at the Quay can be purchased using the First Buy scheme which is a shared equity scheme for first-time buyers. Prices start at around £108,000.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 10 Clevedon's first tournament of season is big hit
For more information visit www.portmarine.co.uk