New service to link mums with new families
TWO Portishead businesswomen are searching for mums who could measure up to become a cross between Mary Poppins and Mrs Doubtfire.
As mums themselves, Jessica Cornes and Julie Evans have launched a new introduction agency in the town called Like My Mum and they are now seeking mature mothers who want to work and would like to help busy families in the area.
Jessica said: “Like My Mum specialises in finding mature, responsible household helpers with life experience, otherwise known as mums. We are looking for people who can really make a difference to busy households by not only taking on some of the childcare responsibilities for children up to and including their teenage years, but also take part in leisure activities with the youngsters and help out with household chores.”
Julie added: “These days, busy families are keen to take on the help of a mature person to keep things running smoothly in the home, especially at times like the summer holidays.”
Like My Mum matches candidates with families in need of help and the mums set their own terms with the family that hires them.
You may also want to watch:
Jessica and Julie say they are looking for people who are more likely to serve up organic couscous as opposed to chicken nuggets, can turn their hands to French or piano lessons and use a digital camera or mobile phone to share the day’s highlights with parents.
To find out more visit www.LikeMyMum.com or contact email@example.com
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset