Nail bar opens for business
A NEW nail bar has opened in Portishead High Street.
Top Nails is the second business owned by beautician Vicky Do, who also runs a nail bar in Cabot Circus.
Although only qualified for three years, Vicky says the nail industry is in her blood as her parents ran nail bars in London for more than a decade.
Vicky’s nail bars are real family affairs. She is supported by both her parents Mel and Hung and her staff is made up of cousins who are also trained and experienced.
Vicky said: “Portishead is a lovely place to open a business, it has a vibrant High Street and a great community.
You may also want to watch:
“We have only been open two weeks and already the through-flow tells us that we have the kind of business the people of Portishead want to see in the heart of their town.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United