Nail bar opens for business
A NEW nail bar has opened in Portishead High Street.
Top Nails is the second business owned by beautician Vicky Do, who also runs a nail bar in Cabot Circus.
Although only qualified for three years, Vicky says the nail industry is in her blood as her parents ran nail bars in London for more than a decade.
Vicky’s nail bars are real family affairs. She is supported by both her parents Mel and Hung and her staff is made up of cousins who are also trained and experienced.
Vicky said: “Portishead is a lovely place to open a business, it has a vibrant High Street and a great community.
You may also want to watch:
“We have only been open two weeks and already the through-flow tells us that we have the kind of business the people of Portishead want to see in the heart of their town.”
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown