Nail bar opens for business
A NEW nail bar has opened in Portishead High Street.
Top Nails is the second business owned by beautician Vicky Do, who also runs a nail bar in Cabot Circus.
Although only qualified for three years, Vicky says the nail industry is in her blood as her parents ran nail bars in London for more than a decade.
Vicky’s nail bars are real family affairs. She is supported by both her parents Mel and Hung and her staff is made up of cousins who are also trained and experienced.
Vicky said: “Portishead is a lovely place to open a business, it has a vibrant High Street and a great community.
You may also want to watch:
“We have only been open two weeks and already the through-flow tells us that we have the kind of business the people of Portishead want to see in the heart of their town.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer