Ken helps photographers to improve
- Credit: supplied
A PORTISHEAD photographer is launching a number of courses to help people improve their photography skills.
Ken Abbott, who lives in High View, is combining his in-depth knowledge of photography with 15 years customer training experience to start his photography school, which will cover a range of topics.
He said: “Since the introduction of digital cameras, photography has become quite complicated.
“Even choosing the right camera can be a challenge these days and my aim is to clear the confusion and make it easier for people take better pictures with the right equipment.”
Ken’s new company, Into the Image, will be running courses at Mezze at The White Lion in Portishead’s High Street starting on September 23.
Topics will include improving photography at all levels, choosing the right camera, mastering photography software and studying the photography greats.
Ken’s first course, Icons of Photography, will run over five Tuesday evenings from 7.30pm.
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 5 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 6 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail
- 7 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
- 8 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 9 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead
- 10 WIN: Tickets to Olivier Award-winning play screening in Clevedon
Ken added: “Studying the great photographers and understanding how they created their iconic images helped me improve my photography no end, which is why I feel this is the perfect place to start for budding photographers.”
For more details visit www.intotheimage.co.uk or call Ken on 07966 505490.