Fitness studio opens offering Pure Results
- Credit: Archant
A NEW private fitness studio opens in the heart of Portishead tomorrow (Thurs).
Pure Results has brought together a team of personal trainers, nutritionists and health experts to provide fitness expertise to the town from its new premises at Unit 3, Kestrel Court, Harbour Road.
Clevedon fitness guru Dan Meredith and former Lord of the Dance Irish dancer Fran Dunne decided to set up Pure Results Portishead.
Dan said: “We knew there was a better way to help people – a way that really works and delivers real results.
“As athletes, fitness fanatics and health experts, we have set up Pure Results as an alternative to traditional fitness services and restrictive diets.”
You may also want to watch:
As a long-term supporter of Springboard Opportunity Group, Dan is using the official opening of the studio to help raise money for the Clevedon-based organisation that supports children with additional needs.
An iPad mini will be up for grabs, along with a month of personal training, a sports massage and dinner for two.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 5 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 6 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
These are just some of the prizes included in a raffle organised to help the charity.
The opening event, which includes a glass of bubbly and a complimentary personal training discovery voucher, takes place at 7.30pm.
To receive an invitation to the opening night, email firstname.lastname@example.org