Fitness studio opens offering Pure Results
- Credit: Archant
A NEW private fitness studio opens in the heart of Portishead tomorrow (Thurs).
Pure Results has brought together a team of personal trainers, nutritionists and health experts to provide fitness expertise to the town from its new premises at Unit 3, Kestrel Court, Harbour Road.
Clevedon fitness guru Dan Meredith and former Lord of the Dance Irish dancer Fran Dunne decided to set up Pure Results Portishead.
Dan said: “We knew there was a better way to help people – a way that really works and delivers real results.
“As athletes, fitness fanatics and health experts, we have set up Pure Results as an alternative to traditional fitness services and restrictive diets.”
You may also want to watch:
As a long-term supporter of Springboard Opportunity Group, Dan is using the official opening of the studio to help raise money for the Clevedon-based organisation that supports children with additional needs.
An iPad mini will be up for grabs, along with a month of personal training, a sports massage and dinner for two.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
These are just some of the prizes included in a raffle organised to help the charity.
The opening event, which includes a glass of bubbly and a complimentary personal training discovery voucher, takes place at 7.30pm.
To receive an invitation to the opening night, email email@example.com