Fitness studio opens offering Pure Results
- Credit: Archant
A NEW private fitness studio opens in the heart of Portishead tomorrow (Thurs).
Pure Results has brought together a team of personal trainers, nutritionists and health experts to provide fitness expertise to the town from its new premises at Unit 3, Kestrel Court, Harbour Road.
Clevedon fitness guru Dan Meredith and former Lord of the Dance Irish dancer Fran Dunne decided to set up Pure Results Portishead.
Dan said: “We knew there was a better way to help people – a way that really works and delivers real results.
“As athletes, fitness fanatics and health experts, we have set up Pure Results as an alternative to traditional fitness services and restrictive diets.”
You may also want to watch:
As a long-term supporter of Springboard Opportunity Group, Dan is using the official opening of the studio to help raise money for the Clevedon-based organisation that supports children with additional needs.
An iPad mini will be up for grabs, along with a month of personal training, a sports massage and dinner for two.
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 5 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 6 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 7 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 8 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
These are just some of the prizes included in a raffle organised to help the charity.
The opening event, which includes a glass of bubbly and a complimentary personal training discovery voucher, takes place at 7.30pm.
To receive an invitation to the opening night, email firstname.lastname@example.org