Fitness studio opens offering Pure Results
- Credit: Archant
A NEW private fitness studio opens in the heart of Portishead tomorrow (Thurs).
Pure Results has brought together a team of personal trainers, nutritionists and health experts to provide fitness expertise to the town from its new premises at Unit 3, Kestrel Court, Harbour Road.
Clevedon fitness guru Dan Meredith and former Lord of the Dance Irish dancer Fran Dunne decided to set up Pure Results Portishead.
Dan said: “We knew there was a better way to help people – a way that really works and delivers real results.
“As athletes, fitness fanatics and health experts, we have set up Pure Results as an alternative to traditional fitness services and restrictive diets.”
As a long-term supporter of Springboard Opportunity Group, Dan is using the official opening of the studio to help raise money for the Clevedon-based organisation that supports children with additional needs.
An iPad mini will be up for grabs, along with a month of personal training, a sports massage and dinner for two.
- 1 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 2 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 3 Councillors hit back at proposed bus cuts in North Somerset
- 4 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 5 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 6 Bus companies to face Portishead residents at fourth meeting
- 7 Pictures: Clevedon care home celebrates summer fete
- 8 'Extreme heat' warning issued for Somerset
- 9 Deal means Portishead to Bristol rail line will open in 2026
- 10 Help reunite owner of lost photo found in charity shop purse
These are just some of the prizes included in a raffle organised to help the charity.
The opening event, which includes a glass of bubbly and a complimentary personal training discovery voucher, takes place at 7.30pm.
To receive an invitation to the opening night, email firstname.lastname@example.org