Fitness studio opens offering Pure Results
- Credit: Archant
A NEW private fitness studio opens in the heart of Portishead tomorrow (Thurs).
Pure Results has brought together a team of personal trainers, nutritionists and health experts to provide fitness expertise to the town from its new premises at Unit 3, Kestrel Court, Harbour Road.
Clevedon fitness guru Dan Meredith and former Lord of the Dance Irish dancer Fran Dunne decided to set up Pure Results Portishead.
Dan said: “We knew there was a better way to help people – a way that really works and delivers real results.
“As athletes, fitness fanatics and health experts, we have set up Pure Results as an alternative to traditional fitness services and restrictive diets.”
As a long-term supporter of Springboard Opportunity Group, Dan is using the official opening of the studio to help raise money for the Clevedon-based organisation that supports children with additional needs.
An iPad mini will be up for grabs, along with a month of personal training, a sports massage and dinner for two.
- 1 Parking restrictions plaguing Clevedon residents' everyday lives
- 2 WATCH: Stunning 40-yard 'goal of the season' for Clevedon Town earns praise from FIFA
- 3 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 4 Clevedon rated as one of the most desirable places to live in the UK
- 5 Cross-party support for Liam Fox's 'landmark' Downs Syndrome Bill
- 6 More than 2,500 new homes north of Banwell in Local Plan draft
- 7 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 8 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 9 Price's heroics secure Ashton & Backwell United successive wins
These are just some of the prizes included in a raffle organised to help the charity.
The opening event, which includes a glass of bubbly and a complimentary personal training discovery voucher, takes place at 7.30pm.
To receive an invitation to the opening night, email firstname.lastname@example.org