Exhibition will give an outlook on the town
- Credit: Archant
ENTREPRENEURS, retailers and other business owners are expected to converge in Portishead for a business exhibition next month.
Outlook Portishead is an event that brings businesses together and promotes what the town has to offer to the business community.
The exhibition, organised by the town’s chamber of commerce in conjunction with event management company In Any Event UK, returns after a successful launch in 2013, attended by more than 70 businesses and local organisations.
This year’s event is sponsored by Quality Solicitors Burroughs Day, with guest speakers including Nigel Ashton, leader of North Somerset Council, and police and crime commissioner Sue Mountstevens.
Anne Minihane, partner at Quality Solicitors, said: “As a local Portishead firm we found the 2013 conference a great day for meeting other businesses, networking and gaining further insight as to the direction of our local town. The event highlighted the staggering amount of successful entrepreneurs and businesses we have in our local community.”
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition not only acts as a networking opportunity for existing local businesses but is also a showcase aiming to attract new businesses to the area.
Outlook Portishead takes place on May 8 at Somerset Hall in the High Street from 9am.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
Tickets are £30 for chamber members and £35 for non-members. This includes refreshments, lunch and an information pack. Exhibition stands are also available.
For more information call Vickie on 01275 390620.