North Somerset live music
PUBLISHED: 12:46 16 November 2012
* The Salthouse in Salthouse Road, Clevedon, is holding a Children in Need disco on Friday. Come in your onesies and pyjamas for the fancy dress event, from 9pm. On Saturday the pub will host Dirty Arry, JD Experience on November 24 and Lipinski on December 1. For more details call 01275 343303.
* Portishead Working Men’s Club in Slade Road will host 60s covers band Rock Bottom on Saturday, The Mestizo Blues Collective on November 24 and The Ukulele Fun House Orchestra on December 1. Music starts around 9pm. For more details call 01275 842428.
* Not To Be Missed - Jon Clare will play at The Old Inn in Walton Road, Clevedon, at 9pm tomorrow (Thurs). For more details call 01275 340440.
* Portishead Jazz Club hosts various ensembles, as well as resident band Muskrats, on the first Thursday of every month. The music starts at 8.30pm at Clarence House in High Street.
* Clevedon Jazz Club, with resident band the Dixie Land Rascals, meets at The Salthouse in Salthouse Road on the second Tuesday of the month. The music starts at 8.30pm.
*Nailsea Social Club, Chapel Barton, will host solo singer Jan James on Saturday from 9pm. Call 01275 790023 for more details.
*Jon Clare will be performing at the The Old Inn, Walton Road, in Clevedon tomorrow (Thurs) at 9pm.
* Let us know about live music events in North Somerset by calling 01934 422656 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.