North Somerset live music
PUBLISHED: 10:01 28 November 2012
* The Salthouse in Salthouse Road, Clevedon, will host Lipinski on Saturday, 16 Stone Pig on December 8 and Razar on December 15. For more details call 01275 343303.
* Portishead Working Men’s Club in Slade Road will host The Ukulele Fun House Orchestra on Saturday at 9pm. For more details call 01275 842428.
* The Old Inn in Walton Road, Clevedon, will host The Harrisons tomorrow (Thurs) at 9pm. For more details call 01275 340440.
* The duo Roxy will perform at Nailsea Social Club in Chapel Barton at 9pm on Saturday. For more details call 01275 790023.
* Portishead Jazz Club hosts various ensembles, as well as resident band Muskrats, on the first Thursday of every month. The music starts at 8.30pm at Clarence House in High Street.
* Clevedon Jazz Club, with resident band the Dixie Land Rascals, meets at The Salthouse in Salthouse Road on the second Tuesday of the month. The music starts at 8.30pm.
* Market Inn, North End Road, Yatton, will host Mark and KT on Saturday at 8.30pm. On December 8 Chicken Teddys will be playing at the venue at the same time. For more details call 01934 832209.
* Let us know about live music events in North Somerset by calling 01934 422656 or emailing email@example.com
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.