PUBLISHED: 09:49 07 November 2012
Live music in North Somerset:
* The Salthouse in Salthouse Road, Clevedon, will host Atomic Rays on Saturday, Dirty Arry on November 17 and JD Experience on November 24. For more details call 01275 343303.
* Portishead Working Men’s Club in Slade Road will host Kevan Bowyer on Saturday and 60s covers band Rock Bottom on November 17. Music starts around 9pm. For more details call 01275 842428.
* Campbell’s Landing in The Beach, Clevedon, will host MLC at 9.30pm on Thursday and Poteen at 4pm on Sunday. For more details call 01275 218286.
* Not To Be Missed - Jon Clare will play at The Old Inn in Walton Road, Clevedon, at 9pm on November 15. For more details call 01275 340440.
* Two Way Street will play at Nailsea Social Club in Chapel Barton at 9pm on Saturday. For more details call 01275 790023.
* Rockola will play at Pill Memorial Club in Lodway at 8pm on Friday. For more details call 01275 332629.
* Portishead Jazz Club hosts various ensembles, as well as resident band Muskrats, on the first Thursday of every month. The music starts at 8.30pm at Clarence House in High Street.
* Clevedon Jazz Club, with resident band the Dixie Land Rascals, meets at The Salthouse in Salthouse Road on the second Tuesday of the month. The music starts at 8.30pm.
* Let us know about live music events in North Somerset by calling 01934 422656 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.