Portishead Fire Station has recruited its first female firefighter in its history.
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital last night (Wednesday) after a collision with a car in Congresbury.
Fingerprint activities, hose running and badge making were just some of the activities on offer at an emergency services day.
A car 'explosion' caused extensive damage to two homes in Clevedon.
People can now recycle their textiles in Yatton, Blagdon and Nailsea to raise money for the Fire Fighters Charity.
A fire spread to two properties in Clevedon last night (Sunday).
Firefighters are tackling a large blaze in Failand this morning (Friday).
Firefighters rescued two people from a house in Nailsea after a tumble dryer caught fire.
Firefighters forced their way into a flat in Congresbury to rescue a man from a fire.
Firefighters were called out to a blaze at Kenn Business Park last night (Monday).
Avon Fire and Rescue has issued a safety warning after the service was called out to more than 400 incidents last month related to the hot weather.
Firefighters tackled a blaze in the roof of a garage in Nailsea last night (Monday).
Two garages caught alight in Portishead after a spark ignited some chopped wood.
The joint base for the police and fire service in Nailsea has been described as 'leading the way' by Police and Crime Commissioner Sue Mountstevens.
Firefighters were called out to a blaze in a derelict building on an old hospital site in Pill last night (Saturday).
Avon Fire and Rescue have Service has rescued a man after a road traffic incident in Portbury this morning (Friday).
A car and motorcycle were involved in a collision near Long Ashton this morning (Tuesday).
Avon Fire and Rescue was called to a van fire in Clevedon yesterday (Monday).
Avon Fire and Rescue Service's move and its impact on traffic will be discussed tonight (Wednesday).
Avon Fire and Rescue Service will move its headquarters from Bristol to Portishead 'within 12 months'.
The driver of a forklift truck had to be rescued from his vehicle by firefighters after it toppled over and he became trapped.
A MAN has come to the rescue of three people trapped inside their home during a fire in the early hours of this morning (Thursday).
A MAN in his 70s has died following a house fire in Pill.
A WOMAN has had to be rescued from a house in Clevedon after a fire broke out.