WIN: Tickets to The Troublemaker at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- Credit: Curzon Cinemas
A film focused on the climate breakdown and ecological collapse will be shown in Clevedon next month.
The Troublemaker will be screened on November 4 at the Curzon Cinema.
The screening will be followed by a Q&A with director Sasha Snow.
The Troublemaker delves deep into the ideas and emotions behind the international wave of civil protest, born in the face of the unfolding planetary crisis.
The Times has teamed up with the Curzon to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on Monday.
Who directed The Troublemaker?
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Council urges North Somerset to follow Omicron rules
- 3 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 4 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 5 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 6 PICTURES: Mum and daughter launch 'buzzing' Christmas market
- 7 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 8 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 9 Clevedon Town to play Brxiham after Tavistock thrown out of FA Vase
- 10 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
Enter online or send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to The Troublemaker competition, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the cinema.
Curzon staff and volunteers are not eligible to enter.