WIN: Tickets to The Magpies in Nailsea
- Credit: Kate Griffin
A folk trio will perform in North Somerset later this month.
The Magpies will perform at Nailsea Tithe Barn, in Church Lane, on March 19 at 8pm.
It has only been a short space of time since The Magpies burst onto the UK folk scene, but they have already made a huge impact with their fresh brand of transatlantic neo-folk.
Their debut album - Tidings - was released in June 2020 to critical acclaim.
A rich and varied showcase of the live show, the music draws on a range of influences and delivers a sound that can only be described as contemporary.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Playhouse to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to the show.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on March 17.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 5 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 6 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 7 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
Enter online only. Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre.