WIN: Tickets to The Spark Brothers documentary at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- Credit: Anna Webber
A documentary about a rock band will be show at Clevedon's cinema later this month, and Times readers could be win free tickets to the action.
The Sparks Brothers will be shown on August 29 at the Curzon Cinema.
Director Edgar Wright explores how one rock band can be successful, underrated, hugely influential and criminally overlooked — all at the same time.
A musical odyssey exploring five weird and wonderful decades with brothers Ron and Russell Mael, celebrating the inspiring legacy of Sparks.
Features commentary from celebrity fans Flea, Jane Wiedlin, Beck, Jack Antonoff, Jason Schwartzman, Neil Gaiman and more.
The Times has teamed up with the Curzon to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on Monday.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 3 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 4 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 5 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 6 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab
- 7 Huge housing extension planned for North Somerset town
- 8 Wildlife expert joins Portishead Arts Festival line-up
- 9 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 10 Staff working 'tirelessly' to reopen school after 'catastrophic' flood damage
Alternatively, send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to The Sparks Brothers competition, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the cinema.
Curzon staff and volunteers are not eligible to enter.