Win tickets to see Paddington 2 at the Curzon cinema
- Credit: Archant
The nation’s favourite marmalade sandwich-munching bear returns to the Curzon’s screen this week.
Paddington 2 (PG) sees our furry friend on the trail of a thief who has stolen the perfect present he picked out for his Aunt Lucy’s 100th birthday.
The Curzon and the Times have teamed up to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to see Paddington 2.
* To be in with a chance of winning, answer the simple question below before the competition deadline of 10am on Monday.
Usual Archant rules apply.
You may also want to watch:
By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contact by Archant.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website
- 5 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 6 Further delays for rail project
- 7 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 8 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 9 Shop Local: ‘Huge impact’ on independent home décor business after second lockdown hits