WIN: Tickets to Royal Opera: Rigoletto at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- Credit: ROH
An opera will the shown in a Clevedon cinema next month.
Royal Opera: Rigoletto will be showing on March 15 at the Curzon Cinema at 7.15pm.
In a pitiless world of luxurious decadence, corruption and social decay, Director of The Royal Opera Oliver Mears sets his scene.
In his first work for his own Company, Mears brings Verdi's masterpiece into the modern world. Verdi's thrilling Rigoletto pits power against innocence, beauty against ugliness, conducted by Sir Antonio Pappano.
This screening is socially distanced.
The Times has teamed up with the Curzon to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on Monday.
- 1 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 2 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 5 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 6 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 7 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
Enter online only. Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the cinema.
Curzon staff and volunteers are not eligible to enter.