WIN: Tickets to opera screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- Credit: Tristram Kenton / Royal Opera House / ArenaPAL
An opera performance will be shown in Clevedon next week.
Royal Opera: Tosca (Encore) will be shown at the Curzon cinema on January 19 at 7.15pm.
Into the romantic world of an idealistic painter Cavaradossi and his sensuous lover Tosca comes the malevolence of Baron Scarpia, Chief of Police, with fatal results.
Elena Stikina, Bryan Hymeland Alexey Markov bring to life one of the best loved operas in The Royal Opera repertory: Puccini's Tosca.
Socially distanced seating will remain in place for this screening.
The Times has teamed up with the Curzon to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on Monday.
- 1 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 2 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 3 Residents fear new homes between Nailsea and Backwell could 'open the floodgates'
- 4 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 5 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 6 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 7 Weston bathing water rated 'poor' and swimming discouraged
- 8 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 9 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead
- 10 Contemporary four-bedroom home packed with latest tech
Tosca will be shown in which Clevedon cinema?
Enter online only. Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the cinema.
Curzon staff and volunteers are not eligible to enter.