WIN: Tickets to NT Live screening at Curzon
- Credit: Helen Murray
NT Live: Henry V will be showing at Clevedon's Curzon cinema on April 21 at 7pm.
Kit Harington (Game of Thrones) plays the title role in Shakespeare's thrilling study of nationalism, war and the psychology of power.
Fresh to the throne, King Henry V launches England into a bloody war with France.
When his campaign encounters resistance, this inexperienced new ruler must prove he is fit to guide a country into war.
Captured live from the Donmar Warehouse in London, this exciting modern production directed by Max Webster (Life of Pi) explores what it means to be English and our relationship to Europe, asking: do we ever get the leaders we deserve?
The Times has teamed up with the Curzon to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on Monday.
- 1 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 2 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 3 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 4 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 5 Cadbury House to host open air cinema for the summer
- 6 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 9 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 10 Stunning century sees Barrow Gurney II secure unlikely win
Enter online only. Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the cinema.
Curzon staff and volunteers are not eligible to enter.