Win tickets to New Jersey Nights
- Credit: submitted
A SMASH hit show based on the music of Frankie Vallie and The Four Seasons is coming to Bristol - and we have tickets to give away.
New Jersey Nights is heading from the United States to be staged at The Bristol Hippodrome as part of its world tour.
The show is a spectacular celebration of the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, and takes the audience on a nostalgic journey through the career of one of the biggest selling groups of all times.
This vibrant production includes all of The Four Seasons’ greatest hits, including Sherry, Rag Dolls, Big Girls Don’t Cry, and Walk Like A Man.
With record-breaking ticket sales and first class reviews, New Jersey Nights is one of the most popular Four Seasons tributes in the world today.
You may also want to watch:
New Jersey Nights will be at The Hippodrome from April 9-13 at 7.30pm. Tickets, priced £10-32.50, are available from the box office on 0844 8713012.
The Times has teamed up with The Bristol Hippodrome to offer three lucky readers the chance to win tickets to see the show on April 10.
- 1 Town centre retirement complex to become apartments
- 2 Baby Etta is first to be born at Clevedon MIU
- 3 Beer and cider festival raises £2k for community centre
- 4 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 5 Ashton & Backwell United appoint Tony Beecham as new manager
- 6 Hundreds flock to town's first arts festival
- 7 Nailsea preschool leader retires after 33 years
- 8 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 9 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 10 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
To be in with a chance of winning answer the following question:
What was the name of the group that the musical is based on?
Send your answer on a postcard, along with your name and daytime telephone number to New Jersey Nights competition, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston-super-Mare, BS231LW by March 28.
Alternatively click on the link at the top right of the screen to enter.