WIN: Tickets to Jack And The Beanstalk panto at the Playhouse
- Credit: Parkwood Theatres
One of the most loved and classic pantomimes of all time will soon come to Weston.
Jack And The Beanstalk will be performed at the Playhouse Theatre throughout December and into the new year.
In this magical story, poor Dame Trot and her son Jack hardly have a bean.
The Mercury and Times has teamed up with the Playhouse to offer two lucky readers a set of family tickets each to the show, which comprises of four tickets per set.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on November 25.
Jack And The Beanstalk will be performed at which theatre?
Enter online or send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to Jack And The Beanstalk competition, Weston Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
- 1 'Red herrings' need to be ignored for Portishead Railway scheme
- 2 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES
- 3 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 4 Festival date change due to Queen's platinum jubilee celebrations
- 5 Meet Clevedon's newest children's author
- 6 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 7 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 8 Art gallery to host 'Clevedon artist of the year'
- 9 Wurzels return to Cadbury House for pre-Christmas West Country knees up
- 10 Portishead Players ready for Christmas show
Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre.