WIN: Tickets to Curzon Comedy Night
- Credit: Curzon
This month four of the best stand ups on the UK circuit will be live on stage at the Curzon delivering a brilliant night of laughter.
Curzon Comedy Night will take place on April 22 at the Clevedon cinema.
Morgan Rees is a rising star of the UK circuit. This softly spoken Welsh comedian boasts a densely packed arsenal of impressive one-liners and hilarious short stories. He has appeared on BBC Radio 4 in the prestigious finals of the BBC New Comedy Award. He was also a runner-up in So You Think You’re Funny 2017, and a finalist in Chortle Student Comedy Award.
With a delivery and use of language that is uniquely his own, Danny Ward has been delighting audiences both at home and abroad for over a decade.
Sunil Patel is a stand-up comedian and actor, who's appeared in This Time with Alan Partridge, Stath Lets Flats and This Way Up. He made his standup debut on Jonathan Ross' Comedy Club in 2020.
Former Butlins Redcoat and proud Devonian Suzy Bennett 'accidentally' won an award on her 6th gig and has kept the laughs, and her accent, going strong ever since, performing around the UK as well as overseas. She is the voice of the 'PlymouthTrails' Tour app and was recently named as one of the '50 Coolest people from Plymouth' by the Evening Herald.
Curzon Comedy may include adult content and language for ages 15+. Doors open at 7pm to give you a chance to relax in the bar before the first act kicks off the night at 8pm.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 5 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 6 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 7 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
The Times has teamed up with the Curzon to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on Monday.
Enter online only. Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the cinema.
Curzon staff and volunteers are not eligible to enter.