WIN: Tickets to live poetry at Clevedon Literary Festival
- Credit: Curzon Cinema
A poetry reading will be performed in Clevedon later this month.
Live Poetry with Marvin Thompson and Saili Katebe as part of Clevedon Literary Festival will be held on October 21 at the Curzon Cinema at 7.30pm, with doors opening from 6.30pm.
Marvin will read sections of his works live in the cinema's auditorium, followed by a Q&A.
The Times has teamed up with the Curzon to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on Monday.
Enter online or send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to Live Poetry competition, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 4 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 5 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 6 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 7 Camera club wants new members to join
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 10 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the cinema.
Curzon staff and volunteers are not eligible to enter.