WIN: Tickets to An Evening With Aggers at Weston's Playhouse
- Credit: Archant
A cricket broadcasting icon will host an evening of no-holds-barred chat, and Mercury readers could be win free tickets to the action.
An Evening With Aggers will take place at the Playhouse on September 28 at 7.30pm.
Jonathan Agnew, known as Aggers, moved into sports broadcasting following a successful career as a batsman.
The Mercury has teamed up with the Playhouse to offer two lucky readers a pair of tickets each to the show.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on September 3.
What is Jonathan Agnew's nickname?
Enter online or send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to An Evening With Aggers competition, Weston Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 3 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 4 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 5 Huge housing extension planned for North Somerset town
- 6 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab
- 7 Wildlife expert joins Portishead Arts Festival line-up
- 8 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 9 Staff working 'tirelessly' to reopen school after 'catastrophic' flood damage
- 10 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the theatre.