Win Curzon tickets to see Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle
- Credit: Contributed
The sequel to a cult 1990s adventure is being screened at the Curzon this week and we have two tickets up for grabs to see it.
Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle (12A) is a hilarious, action-packed trek through the jungle set more than 20 years after the magical board game first unleashed its chaos.
Now in the form of a video game, Jumanji traps four teenagers in its environment, transforming them into characters each with their own strengths – and flaws.
The intrepid team must use their new abilities to make their way through a jungle littered with dangers or risk being trapped in Jumanji forever.
Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle will be screened at the Curzon on Saturday and Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The Curzon will also host its first virtual reality experience on Sunday when Unrest VR will give people the chance to spend 20 minutes inside the mind of Jennifer Brea, a top university student whose life is changed when she becomes bedridden with a terrible illness.
Unrest, a documentary about the film and the questions it poses, will be screened at 7pm.
- 1 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 2 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 3 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 4 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 5 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 8 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 9 Injury-hit Yatton show spirit in loss to Winscombe
- 10 WIN: Tickets to concert screened at Curzon Cinema
Award-winning wartime drama Darkest Hour (PG) will continue to be shown throughout the week.
Led by an inspirational performance by Gary Oldman, the film portrays possibly the toughest moment of Winston Churchill’s political career.
The Curzon and the Times have teamed up once again to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to see Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle.
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the simple question below before the competition deadline of 10am on Friday.
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition you agree to be contacted by Archant.
Curzon staff and volunteers are not eligible to enter this competition.