West Country venue to host singer Bruce Foxton
- Credit: nodpics
Former rock band member of The Jam, Bruce Foxton, will return to Weston next month.
The singer and musician will perform his show, All Mod Cons, alongside former From The Jam member Russell Hastings.
Bruce will also be accompanied by the town’s Reoffender band, which is made up of Geraint Evans, Ian Simpson, Joshua Dehaan and Danny Murphy.
The show will feature a host of The Jams’ songs including Down In The Tube Station At Midnight and Going Underground.
The band released 18 consecutive top-40 singles in the UK, and it broke up in December 1982, when front man Paul Weller decided he wanted to explore other avenues.
You may also want to watch:
The From The Jam event will take place at Weston’s Grand Pier on March 29 at 7pm.
Tickets, priced £23, are available online at www.grandpier.co.uk or by calling 01934 620238.
- 1 No deaths from coronavirus in one area of North Somerset
- 2 Council's Clevedon offices could be redeveloped
- 3 Care home staff ensure Portishead couple enjoy romantic meal in lockdown
- 4 Clevedon Co-op to close temporarily
- 5 Charity available to help villagers during coronavirus crisis
- 6 Financial support extended for North Somerset businesses
- 7 Council tax to increase for 'most exciting council budget in 18 years'
- 8 Controlled explosion carried out at nature reserve
- 9 Portishead residents facing skyrocketing costs due to unsafe cladding
- 10 Council to focus on making community 'better and stronger' post Covid