West Country venue to host singer Bruce Foxton
- Credit: nodpics
Former rock band member of The Jam, Bruce Foxton, will return to Weston next month.
The singer and musician will perform his show, All Mod Cons, alongside former From The Jam member Russell Hastings.
Bruce will also be accompanied by the town’s Reoffender band, which is made up of Geraint Evans, Ian Simpson, Joshua Dehaan and Danny Murphy.
The show will feature a host of The Jams’ songs including Down In The Tube Station At Midnight and Going Underground.
The band released 18 consecutive top-40 singles in the UK, and it broke up in December 1982, when front man Paul Weller decided he wanted to explore other avenues.
You may also want to watch:
The From The Jam event will take place at Weston’s Grand Pier on March 29 at 7pm.
Tickets, priced £23, are available online at www.grandpier.co.uk or by calling 01934 620238.
- 1 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 2 Portishead Big Clean returns this weekend
- 3 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 4 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 5 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 6 Plans launched to upgrade village's Recreation Club
- 7 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 8 Congresbury Tennis Club bucks Covid trend
- 9 'Every time you are active, your mental health improves'
- 10 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime