Top of the Gorge Festival returns this summer
- Credit: National Trust/OIiver Edwards
The National Trust will host its Top of the Gorge Festival this summer.
Families can take part in a carnival of outdoor activities, listen to live music and enjoy tasty food and drink from the district.
Adventure-seekers can take part in trail-running, archery, food foraging and more at the two-day extravaganza.
Solo artists and bands including Tamsin Quin, The Leylines and Brother Sea will host sets, and people can set up camp and stargaze at the festival.
Attendees can also take on a 43-mile cycling trail and explore the Mendip Hills, which is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
You may also want to watch:
Speakers include traveller Anna McNuff, climber Hazel Findlay and cyclist Juliet Elliott, who will give insightful talks at the event.
The Top of the Gorge Festival will take place at Cheddar Gorge on June 12-14.
For more information, visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk topofthegorge
- 1 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 2 THINGS TO DO: Inflatable theme park returns to Gatcombe Farm Shop
- 3 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 4 May 17: Hall & Woodhouse Portishead opens indoors next week
- 5 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 6 Family days out in North Somerset
- 7 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 8 North Somerset communities benefit from development levy
- 9 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 10 Business expansion plans get the go-ahead at Royal Portbury Dock