Top of the Gorge Festival returns this summer
- Credit: National Trust/OIiver Edwards
The National Trust will host its Top of the Gorge Festival this summer.
Families can take part in a carnival of outdoor activities, listen to live music and enjoy tasty food and drink from the district.
Adventure-seekers can take part in trail-running, archery, food foraging and more at the two-day extravaganza.
Solo artists and bands including Tamsin Quin, The Leylines and Brother Sea will host sets, and people can set up camp and stargaze at the festival.
Attendees can also take on a 43-mile cycling trail and explore the Mendip Hills, which is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
You may also want to watch:
Speakers include traveller Anna McNuff, climber Hazel Findlay and cyclist Juliet Elliott, who will give insightful talks at the event.
The Top of the Gorge Festival will take place at Cheddar Gorge on June 12-14.
For more information, visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk topofthegorge
- 1 North Somerset Council determined to prevent rise in empty properties
- 2 Teenager to run 100 miles in memory of her granddad
- 3 Controlled explosion carried out at nature reserve
- 4 Portishead residents facing skyrocketing costs due to unsafe cladding
- 5 Council to focus on making community 'better and stronger' post Covid
- 6 Charity pays tribute to 'much-loved' reverend
- 7 Eco homes to be built on 'local oasis'
- 8 Clevedon Co-op to close temporarily
- 9 Pill student on vaccine frontline
- 10 CBI backs Bristol Airport's expansion appeal