Top of the Gorge Festival returns this summer
- Credit: National Trust/OIiver Edwards
The National Trust will host its Top of the Gorge Festival this summer.
Families can take part in a carnival of outdoor activities, listen to live music and enjoy tasty food and drink from the district.
Adventure-seekers can take part in trail-running, archery, food foraging and more at the two-day extravaganza.
Solo artists and bands including Tamsin Quin, The Leylines and Brother Sea will host sets, and people can set up camp and stargaze at the festival.
Attendees can also take on a 43-mile cycling trail and explore the Mendip Hills, which is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
You may also want to watch:
Speakers include traveller Anna McNuff, climber Hazel Findlay and cyclist Juliet Elliott, who will give insightful talks at the event.
The Top of the Gorge Festival will take place at Cheddar Gorge on June 12-14.
For more information, visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk topofthegorge
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 7 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 8 Clevedon Music Club cancels winter concert
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award