Award-winning jazz singer Tina May to perform at Clarence House
- Credit: Speakeasy Jazz Club
Award-winning jazz vocalist Tina May will perform at Speakeasy Jazz Club at Clarence House in Portishead this month.
Tina has performed across the world during her career, which spans from the 1990s, and has released several albums with music label 33 Jazz Records.
She performed with the BBC Big Band for singer Dame Cleo Lane to celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Stables theatre in Wavendon this year.
Tina has also released collaborations with composer Nikki Iles and saxophonist Scott Hamilton.
Last year, she finished an extensive tour of Australia and is a regular act seen performing at venues across the country.
You may also want to watch:
Tina May will perform at the Portishead venue, in High Street, on March 27 at 8.30pm.
Tickets, priced £15, are available through Kate Sheridan by calling 01275 848391 or emailing email@example.com
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 7 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 8 Clevedon Music Club cancels winter concert
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award