Award-winning jazz singer Tina May to perform at Clarence House
- Credit: Speakeasy Jazz Club
Award-winning jazz vocalist Tina May will perform at Speakeasy Jazz Club at Clarence House in Portishead this month.
Tina has performed across the world during her career, which spans from the 1990s, and has released several albums with music label 33 Jazz Records.
She performed with the BBC Big Band for singer Dame Cleo Lane to celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Stables theatre in Wavendon this year.
Tina has also released collaborations with composer Nikki Iles and saxophonist Scott Hamilton.
Last year, she finished an extensive tour of Australia and is a regular act seen performing at venues across the country.
You may also want to watch:
Tina May will perform at the Portishead venue, in High Street, on March 27 at 8.30pm.
Tickets, priced £15, are available through Kate Sheridan by calling 01275 848391 or emailing email@example.com
- 1 Devastation after Clevedon's welcome landmark disappearance
- 2 Why is taking part in the Census 2021 survey important?
- 3 Paddleboard instruction company launches in Portishead
- 4 Bristol Airport 'confident' after euro airline commits to daily routes
- 5 Council plans to introduce 20mph limit in Weston
- 6 Clevedon man wanted in connection with thefts
- 7 Garden waste charges for North Somerset households
- 8 BUDGET 2021: Council praises support for low-income families and businesses
- 9 Clevedon Co-op to close temporarily
- 10 Sunny four-bedroom home with views and detached double garage