Wurzels return to Cadbury House for pre-Christmas West Country knees up
- Credit: The Wurzels
West Country favourites The Wurzels are returning to Cadbury House this December for a gig that will put party goers in the right Christmas spirit.
Performing their popular West Country classics, such as I Am Cider Drinker, I’ve Got a Brand New Combine Harvester and Drink Up Thy Zider, the event is taking place on Decembe21.
Having missed out on a number of events due to pandemic restrictions, the gig is expected to sell out quickly.
In keeping with the West Country theme, the Wurzel-inspired night will also include a delicious two-course buffet including hog roll and chocolate filled churros coated in cinnamon.
There will also be plenty of cider to help wash down the food.
Tickets for the night cost £37.95 and includes hog roast. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available on request.
For further information or to reserve tickets call 01934 834 343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 2 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 3 Residents fear new homes between Nailsea and Backwell could 'open the floodgates'
- 4 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 5 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 6 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 7 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 8 Contemporary four-bedroom home packed with latest tech
- 9 Weston bathing water rated 'poor' and swimming discouraged
- 10 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead