The Book Of Mormon musical tour announced
- Credit: Paul Coltas
Multiple award-winning musical The Book Of Mormon has announced a Bristol venue on its UK tour next year.
The Tony, Olivier and Grammy award-winning musical endorses the power of love and the Mormon religion's service.
The story follows two Mormon missionaries as they attempt to preach to the people of a Ugandan village, who are challenged by issues such as AIDS, famine and oppression from village warlords.
The Broadway musical is written by Trey Parker, Matt Stone and Robert Lopez, and Trey and Matt are also the creators of award-winning television show, South Park.
The musical will be performed at Bristol Hippodrome, in St Augustines Parade, from January 15 until February 1, 2020.
You may also want to watch:
The evening performances will be starting at 7.30pm and the matinee shows are set to begin at 2.30pm.
Tickets, priced from £13, are available by logging on to www.atgtickets.com/bristol or call the box office on 08448 713012.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 7 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 8 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens