The 152nd North Somerset Agricultural Show
AN ACTION-PACKED day of animals, arts, crafts, food, games and demonstrations will take place in Wraxall in May.
The 152nd North Somerset Agricultural Show will be held on the Bank Holiday Monday of May 2 from 8.30am- 5pm with the usual diverse range of displays, stalls and attractions to enjoy.
A full programme of events has been confirmed with the livestock sections featuring cows, sheep, pigs, alpacas and llamas, all of which will compete for the coveted Best in Show award.
As well as being able to get close to the animals, people can also enjoy a number of rides and attractions as well as visit the NFU chicken and egg stall where they will be able to see chicks hatching throughout the day.
Numerous trade and craft stands will be selling anything from fudge to photos and jumpers to John Deere tractors.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be the food hall offering a mouth-watering selection of locally-produced food and drink and the countryside area will teach people about skills including ironmongery, wood carving and dry stone walling.
Tractor pulling will also return, with more than 30 competitors signed up to take part.
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 3 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 4 Portishead garden protected from development
- 5 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 6 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 7 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 8 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season
- 9 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 10 Portishead GP reminds people to wait for coronavirus vaccine call
This year’s show, which will take place on the North Somerset Showground off Clevedon Road, will also feature a horse show, terrier racing and dog agility classes.
For more details and to buy advance tickets visit www.nsas.org.uk