Colston Hall tickets for Seal still available
- Credit: Archant
One of soul music’s most recognisable names will be performing in Bristol next month.
Seal will appearing at the Colston Hall in February as his nationwide tour brings him to the South West.
Audiences can expect to hear his classic hits including Kiss From A Rose.
Seal’s career has spanned three decades, in which he has racked up 30 million record sales worldwide and a string of Grammy and Brit Awards.
His newest album, Standards, reinvents old Hollywood sounds as Seal takes on classics by Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Nina Simone.
You may also want to watch:
Seal said: “It’s great being back in my home country.
“We have a full big band – it’s going to be amazing.”
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
Seal will perform at the Colston Hall on February 18 at 7pm.
Tickets, priced £34.94-91.38, are available from 01172 034040 or www.colstonhall.org