Colston Hall tickets for Seal still available
- Credit: Archant
One of soul music’s most recognisable names will be performing in Bristol next month.
Seal will appearing at the Colston Hall in February as his nationwide tour brings him to the South West.
Audiences can expect to hear his classic hits including Kiss From A Rose.
Seal’s career has spanned three decades, in which he has racked up 30 million record sales worldwide and a string of Grammy and Brit Awards.
His newest album, Standards, reinvents old Hollywood sounds as Seal takes on classics by Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Nina Simone.
You may also want to watch:
Seal said: “It’s great being back in my home country.
“We have a full big band – it’s going to be amazing.”
- 1 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 2 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 3 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 4 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 5 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 8 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 9 Injury-hit Yatton show spirit in loss to Winscombe
- 10 WIN: Tickets to concert screened at Curzon Cinema
Seal will perform at the Colston Hall on February 18 at 7pm.
Tickets, priced £34.94-91.38, are available from 01172 034040 or www.colstonhall.org