Rough Crossing returns to Bath
- Credit: Pamela Raith
Be prepared for a Rough Crossing, as Tom Stoppard’s award-winning comedy of errors returns to Bath’s Theatre Royal from February 25.
Stoppard’s Rough Crossing tells the tale of two playwrights stuck on an ocean liner bound for New York desperately trying to rehearse their latest show before the boat reaches shore.
However the pair are constantly distracted by a series of increasingly absurd events onboard the ship.
The cast is led by Celebrity MasterChef Winner John Partridge, and Olivier Award-nominee Charlie Stemp. They are joined by Issy Van Randwyck, Matthew Cottle, Rob Ostlere, and Simon Dutton.
Rough Crossing will be at Theatre Royal, in Saw Close at 7.30pm from February 25 to March 2, with performances at 2.30pm on February 27 and March 1.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets priced £23.50-37.50 are available on 01225 448844 or online at www.theatreroyal.org.uk
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 3 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 4 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 5 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 Further delays for rail project
- 8 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 9 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 10 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown