Rough Crossing returns to Bath
- Credit: Pamela Raith
Be prepared for a Rough Crossing, as Tom Stoppard’s award-winning comedy of errors returns to Bath’s Theatre Royal from February 25.
Stoppard’s Rough Crossing tells the tale of two playwrights stuck on an ocean liner bound for New York desperately trying to rehearse their latest show before the boat reaches shore.
However the pair are constantly distracted by a series of increasingly absurd events onboard the ship.
The cast is led by Celebrity MasterChef Winner John Partridge, and Olivier Award-nominee Charlie Stemp. They are joined by Issy Van Randwyck, Matthew Cottle, Rob Ostlere, and Simon Dutton.
Rough Crossing will be at Theatre Royal, in Saw Close at 7.30pm from February 25 to March 2, with performances at 2.30pm on February 27 and March 1.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets priced £23.50-37.50 are available on 01225 448844 or online at www.theatreroyal.org.uk
- 1 Dad drove family 270 miles for kebab before crashing on M5
- 2 Pharmacy near Weston begins Covid vaccinations
- 3 Portishead Big Clean returns this weekend
- 4 Mental health services to help people cope in lockdown
- 5 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 6 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 7 Plans launched to upgrade village's Recreation Club
- 8 Congresbury Tennis Club bucks Covid trend
- 9 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 10 Clevedon United Girls under-nines pass on thanks to their sponsors