Granny's Attic to perform in Winscombe
- Credit: Granny's Attic
A folk night will be held in Winscombe this weekend.
RNLI Winscombe's folk night will take place on Saturday in the Winscombe Church Centre when Granny’s Attic present two concert performances.
Granny's Attic comprises of Cohen Braithwaite-Kilcoyne, George Sansome and Lewis Wood, who have honed their skills touring the UK and Europe since 2009.
For the concerts, the hall will be arranged 'café-style, with tables of four or six, and audience members will be allocated seats at their tables as there will be two sessions that evening to ensure that audience numbers in the hall are limited to 50 in each session.
For session one the doors will open at 6.30pm for an hour-long concert starting at 7pm prompt and ending at 8pm. The hall will then be cleared and sanitised ready for the second session when the doors will open at 8.30pm for the second concert that will commence at 9pm and end at 10pm.
Tickets priced £14 can be purchased by e-mail at mailto:email@example.com or 07703 538861 and will be issued electronically.
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Council urges North Somerset to follow Omicron rules
- 3 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 4 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 5 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 6 PICTURES: Mum and daughter launch 'buzzing' Christmas market
- 7 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 8 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 9 Clevedon Town to play Brxiham after Tavistock thrown out of FA Vase
- 10 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law