Louis Stone to play Portishead gig
- Credit: Roger Nicholls
A talented signer songwriter will perform in Portishead this weekend.
On Saturday and in conjunction with their Welcome Back musical events programme, The Poacher in the High Street will play host to Louis Stone.
Louis has already performed his exciting and energetic live show at many top venues in the South West including The Fleece, The Cheese and Grain, The Trinity Centre, Moles Club, Rough Trade and many more events including the Bristol Harbourside Festival.
Louis also performed his music for Rife Magazine and for BBC Introducing's Richard Pitt who said 'Stone is some guitar player'.
Louis was originally influenced by International rock legends Joe Satriani, Steve Vai and Gary Moore found his passion for music at the age of five and has now developed into a serious musician and songwriter with his own style from varied melodic alternative rock, distorted guitar tracks to more emotional acoustic guitar and piano pieces.
Entry to The Poacher is free.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 3 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 4 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 5 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 6 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 7 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 8 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 9 Camera club wants new members to join
- 10 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel