Community festival to return to Nailsea this summer
- Credit: JCL Photography
A popular community festival is returning to Nailsea this summer.
Trendlewood Community Festival was founded in 2013, but last held in 2017.
Organisers are keen to host the event in August to enable members of the community to get together outside this summer.
Festival director, Courtney Davis, said: “We believe it is time to build on the successful community festivals of 2013, 2015 and 2017 and provide the community with a much-anticipated opportunity to connect with friends and family.”
Trendlewood Community Festival is being held on August 28 on Golden Valley Primary School playing fields, in Nailsea Park.
The event will feature live music, food and drink, market stalls and activities for people of all ages.
Anyone interested in sponsoring the festival, or volunteering, can email email@example.com
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset