Nailsea Festival Of Music opens for entries to online event
- Credit: Archant
Talented musicians from across North Somerset are being encouraged to submit their applications to a virtual festival of music.
Nailsea Festival Of Music will host a virtual festival this year.
Last year's festival was due to have taken place in November 2020 but was cancelled due to the coronavirus restrictions.
Organisers had hoped to run a live festival this November, but decided not to do so due to the coronavirus pandemic.
This year will see the event's first venture into a virtual event.
The first festival was held in 2006, mainly at the Methodist Church, but with some classes also held in Christ Church.
The closing date for entries is October 9, after which there will be time for participants to upload videos of their performances which will be judged by experienced adjudicators.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 3 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 4 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 5 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 6 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 7 North Somerset authors publish books
- 8 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 9 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
Results will be announced on November 20.
Entries can be submitted online at www.nfom.org.uk/entry.htm