Murderous goings-on at Cadbury House this festive season
- Credit: DoubleTree by Hilton Cadbury House.
Super sleuths wanting to put their powers of deduction to the test this Christmas should make their way a hotel where the most taxing of murder mystery nights awaits.
Taking place at Cadbury House in Congresbury on December 8 and 15, guests to the gothic-styled venue will be transported back to Christmas 1957, a time when Cadbury House was known as St David’s School where Mr Uffton Harlecombe had just left the December meeting of the Board of Governors.
However, there was very little Christmas cheer at this particular meeting where Harlecombe had left no one in any doubt that crossing him was not a smart career move.
But it seemed Harlecombe had made a massive misjudgement and that one person was going to make this a Christmas everyone would want to forget in the case of Santa’s Claws.
Tickets, priced £39.95 per person, can be purchased on 01934 834343, by emailing email@example.com or online at www.cadburyhotelbristol.co.uk/christmas-murder-mystery.
Tickets include a three-course set menu with coffee and mince pies (vegetarian & vegan option must be pre-ordered).
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Council urges North Somerset to follow Omicron rules
- 3 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 4 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 5 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 6 PICTURES: Mum and daughter launch 'buzzing' Christmas market
- 7 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 8 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 9 Clevedon Town to play Brxiham after Tavistock thrown out of FA Vase
- 10 Nightclub conversion approved