Bristol to welcome Louise Redknapp of Eternal fame
- Credit: Archant
Louise Redknapp will visit Bristol this spring as part of her UK tour in support of her new album, Heavy Love, released earlier in the year.
The tour will see Louise performing songs from the album, her first in 19 years, plus a selection of her greatest hits.
Louise says: "Making this new album has been a real emotional and honest process for me.
"I love performing live and touring, and I can't wait to take the new album on tour and perform all these new songs for everyone."
Louise rose to fame as one-quarter of pop super group Eternal, the first girl band ever to sell more than one million copies of an album with their 1993 debut 'Always & Forever'.
You may also want to watch:
Louise is performing at SWX on Nelson Street, Bristol, on March 15.
Tickets, priced £22.50, are available from www.swxbristol.com
- 1 North Somerset Council determined to prevent rise in empty properties
- 2 Controlled explosion carried out at nature reserve
- 3 Teenager to run 100 miles in memory of her granddad
- 4 Portishead residents facing skyrocketing costs due to unsafe cladding
- 5 Charity pays tribute to 'much-loved' reverend
- 6 Eco homes to be built on 'local oasis'
- 7 Pill student on vaccine frontline
- 8 Council invests millions on projects to create a 'brighter future' for North Somerset
- 9 Canadians in solidarity with airport opponents
- 10 Coronavirus vaccinations move to next phase in North Somerset