Bristol to welcome Louise Redknapp of Eternal fame
- Credit: Archant
Louise Redknapp will visit Bristol this spring as part of her UK tour in support of her new album, Heavy Love, released earlier in the year.
The tour will see Louise performing songs from the album, her first in 19 years, plus a selection of her greatest hits.
Louise says: "Making this new album has been a real emotional and honest process for me.
"I love performing live and touring, and I can't wait to take the new album on tour and perform all these new songs for everyone."
Louise rose to fame as one-quarter of pop super group Eternal, the first girl band ever to sell more than one million copies of an album with their 1993 debut 'Always & Forever'.
You may also want to watch:
Louise is performing at SWX on Nelson Street, Bristol, on March 15.
Tickets, priced £22.50, are available from www.swxbristol.com
- 1 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 2 THINGS TO DO: Inflatable theme park returns to Gatcombe Farm Shop
- 3 May 17: Hall & Woodhouse Portishead opens indoors next week
- 4 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 5 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 6 Family days out in North Somerset
- 7 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 North Somerset communities benefit from development levy
- 10 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?