Bristol to welcome Louise Redknapp of Eternal fame
- Credit: Archant
Louise Redknapp will visit Bristol this spring as part of her UK tour in support of her new album, Heavy Love, released earlier in the year.
The tour will see Louise performing songs from the album, her first in 19 years, plus a selection of her greatest hits.
Louise says: "Making this new album has been a real emotional and honest process for me.
"I love performing live and touring, and I can't wait to take the new album on tour and perform all these new songs for everyone."
Louise rose to fame as one-quarter of pop super group Eternal, the first girl band ever to sell more than one million copies of an album with their 1993 debut 'Always & Forever'.
You may also want to watch:
Louise is performing at SWX on Nelson Street, Bristol, on March 15.
Tickets, priced £22.50, are available from www.swxbristol.com
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 7 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 8 Clevedon Music Club cancels winter concert
- 9 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity