Little Mixing it up
THE hottest new girl band in the country will take to the stage in Bristol next year.
Little Mix have announced their debut UK tour for 2013.
Taking in 18 venues across the country, it includes a performance at the Colston Hall on February 18.
Last year’s X Factor winners have wasted no time in wowing live arenas and huge crowds on The X Factor Tour, at T4 On The Beach and as special guests on JLS’s 2012 summer tour.
Their debut headline tour follows the triumphant number one single Wings, which entered the top of the charts last week and their debut album, due for release in November.
You may also want to watch:
Little Mix originally auditioned for the X Factor as solo performers.
But under the tutelage of judge and mentor Tulisa Contostavlos they joined forces to become Little Mix, X Factor’s first ever victorious group.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
Having captured the hearts and minds of the nation with their winning chemistry, musical sensibility and breath-taking vocal prowess, the girls shot straight to number one with their debut single Cannonball.
Tickets for the Bristol gig, priced �19.50-29.50, are available on 0117 922 3686 or via www.colstonhall.org