‘John Lewis’ singing sensation
- Credit: submitted
A SELF-TAUGHT 20-year-old singer from Bath who is about to release her debut album will take to the stage in Bristol in November.
Gabrielle Aplin, famous for her cover of Power Of Love that went to number one in December, is fresh from supporting Ed Sheeran in Australia.
She wrote or co-wrote all her songs on album English Rain and played the majority of instruments herself.
Following on from her second single Please Don’t Say You Love Me, which debuted at number six in the charts, the album will precede new single Panic Cord.
Gabrielle will take to the stage at Bristol O2 Academy on November 8.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, priced £15.75, are available via www.o2academybristol.co.uk
- 1 Town centre retirement complex to become apartments
- 2 Baby Etta is first to be born at Clevedon MIU
- 3 Ashton & Backwell United appoint Tony Beecham as new manager
- 4 Beer and cider festival raises £2k for community centre
- 5 Hundreds flock to town's first arts festival
- 6 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 7 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 8 Nailsea preschool leader retires after 33 years
- 9 State-of-the-art gym launched at Clevedon School
- 10 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?