Harrison Whitford to perform at The Fleece in Bristol
- Credit: Archant
Esteemed guitarist Harrison Whitford will support Noah Gundersen in a show at The Fleece, in Bristol on Monday.
Harrison, from California, will be joining his fellow American alternative folk troubadour and performing his accomplished songs off his debut album Afraid Of Everything.
The talented musician will also introduce some tantalising new material planned for a new EP later next year.
Harrison said: "I'm looking forward to playing new songs on the upcoming tour with Noah, and to see how they feel in front of people.
"I'm also hoping to create a true collaborative effort as far as opening and accompanying Noah goes so that all that attend the shows will hopefully leave with a sense of being inspired.
You may also want to watch:
"Either way, I'm just grateful to be coming back to play music."
Tickets, priced £10 in advance, are available from www.thefleece.co.uk
- 1 Council's Clevedon offices could be redeveloped
- 2 Care home staff ensure Portishead couple enjoy romantic meal in lockdown
- 3 Clevedon Co-op to close temporarily
- 4 Charity available to help villagers during coronavirus crisis
- 5 Financial support extended for North Somerset businesses
- 6 Council tax to increase for 'most exciting council budget in 18 years'
- 7 Controlled explosion carried out at nature reserve
- 8 Portishead residents facing skyrocketing costs due to unsafe cladding
- 9 Council to focus on making community 'better and stronger' post Covid
- 10 No deaths from coronavirus in one area of North Somerset