Exclusive Asian dining at Clevedon's Glass Box
- Credit: The Glass Box
The Glass Box restaurant on Clevedon Pier will host a south-east Asian fusion night next month.
The nine course set taster menu will be the first collaboration event for the eatery, working in partnership with Butterflies tea room on Hill Road.
On March 3, an exclusive number of diners will get the chance to experience 'a taste of the East'.
Glass Box head chef, Nicholas Thick, will team up with Butterflies head chef and owner Mafe Tucker, to create traditional and bespoke dishes from the Philippines to Thailand.
Some of the dishes on offer will be chicken satay, kinilaw, beef rendang, satay sweet potato and pink pitaya cheesecake.
The collaboration evening is in support of Mr Tucker who will be launching a new takeaway service - called Pink Butterflies - from the Copse Park kiosk opposite the pier next month.
There is limited availability for this special evening, with spaces expected to fill fast.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 5 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 6 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 7 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
Tickets cost £40 per person and dining starts at 7.30pm.
To book, email email@example.com.