Fairytales on the big screen
FAIRYTALES will be screened for audiences at The Curzon cinema in Clevedon on Saturday.
For young film fans, the cinema’s Reelers club will screen FairyTale: A True Story (U) at 10am. The family favourite sees two young girls take pictures of fairies who they believe are real.
The Reelers club is aimed at children aged five to 11 and after Saturday’s screening there will be the chance for them and their parents to make Christmas decorations.
Tickets for the session are �3.50 and there is a complimentary ticket for any adult who takes along for or more children.
* At 2pm on Saturday, a famous fairytale portrayed through the genre of ballet will be screened at the Old Church Road cinema.
You may also want to watch:
Starring Elisha Willis and Iain Mackay, the production of Cinderella was created to mark the 20th anniversary of the Birmingham Royal Ballet.
With a score by Prokofiev, it is described as perfect family entertainment brought to life on the big screen.
- 1 Town centre retirement complex to become apartments
- 2 Baby Etta is first to be born at Clevedon MIU
- 3 Ashton & Backwell United appoint Tony Beecham as new manager
- 4 Beer and cider festival raises £2k for community centre
- 5 Hundreds flock to town's first arts festival
- 6 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 7 Nailsea preschool leader retires after 33 years
- 8 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 9 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 10 State-of-the-art gym launched at Clevedon School
Tickets are �10-12.
To book tickets for either screening call 01275 871000 or visit www.curzon.org.uk