Drama and horror in store at Failand Village Hall
- Credit: Failand Drama Circle
Little Shop Of Horrors will open in Failand this month.
The production will entertain audiences from November 29 to December 2.
The fun, quirky and unusual musical horror show offers a weird and memorable storyline, along with a really catchy score throughout.
A production spokesman said: “On the 21st day of the month of September, in an early year of a decade not too long before our own, the human race suddenly encountered a deadly threat to its very existence.
“And this terrifying enemy surfaced – as such enemies often do – in the seemingly most innocent and unlikely of places.”
You may also want to watch:
Failand Drama Circle’s production will see Sue Parker in the musical director’s chair and villagers taking the lead roles.
There will be daily shows at the village hall at 7.30pm and a matinee on December 2 at 2.30pm.
- 1 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 2 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 3 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 4 Storyboat 700+ sets sail in Portishead for 2021
- 5 Clevedon School launches pop-up shop to support low income families
- 6 Volunteers launch website for Trendlewood Park
- 7 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 8 Clevedon strengthen squad with signing of Gloucestershire duo Higgins and Warner
- 9 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 10 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
Tickets, priced £6-12, are available on 01275 393302.