Events returning to Tropicana this month
- Credit: Tropicana
Events are returning to Weston's Tropicana this month.
Shakers Re-Stirred will be performed at the Tropicana on June 11-12 at 7pm.
Every town has its Shakers, the oh-so-trendy bar in the main street where the neon bright light shines out into the night tempting passers-by. That place where dreams come true, where time stands still.
Take a wickedly funny glimpse of this world by the four long-suffering waitresses, offering a fascinating view of the reality that lurks behind the plastic palms and pina coladas in this revised version of the ever-popular play.
On June 26, the Shuffle Brothers return to the venue with their New Beginnings show from 9pm-2am.
The journey has been a long and challenging one for many, but there is light at the end of this dark tunnel, at last.
The unlocking of clubs and venues across the country on June 26 and the anticipation levels across the party fraternity will be stratospheric, with a night of music and dancing on the cards.
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset
Tickets, priced £11.50-16-76, are available from www.tropicanaweston.co.uk