WIN: Tickets to Van Gough exhibition shown at cinema
- Credit: Curzon cinema
Readers could win tickets to see a stunning art exhibition on the cinema screen.
Exhibition on Screen: Sunflowers will be screened at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema on June 16 at 7.30pm.
Directed by David Bickerstaff, this film provides a unique opportunity to see, as never before, this series of spectacular paintings.
Features five of the famous Arles Sunflowers from collections in London, Philadelphia, Tokyo, Munich and Amsterdam.
Vincent van Gogh’s Sunflowers are among his most famous works, and are some of the most iconic paintings in the world.
In an extraordinary exhibition, the Van Gogh Museum took a new and revealing look at the five publicly-owned versions of sunflowers in a vase. And once again, the Van Gogh museum opened its doors exclusively to Exhibition on Screen.
Each painting is different and has its own unique story, spanning one of the most famous and turbulent periods in art history. All five paintings are also now considered to be in such a delicate state that there will never be a show with all five alongside one another ever again.
Only in this film will viewers have a chance to see that on the screen – in the virtual exhibition. In doing so, the film brings to audiences many new levels of understanding both about the paintings and about Vincent van Gogh.
The Times has teamed up with the Curzon to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets.
- 1 Parking restrictions plaguing Clevedon residents' everyday lives
- 2 WATCH: Stunning 40-yard 'goal of the season' for Clevedon Town earns praise from FIFA
- 3 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 4 Clevedon rated as one of the most desirable places to live in the UK
- 5 Cross-party support for Liam Fox's 'landmark' Downs Syndrome Bill
- 6 More than 2,500 new homes north of Banwell in Local Plan draft
- 7 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 8 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 9 Price's heroics secure Ashton & Backwell United successive wins
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below before the competition deadline of 10am on Monday.
Alternatively, send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to Exhibition on Screen: Sunflowers competition, North Somerset Times, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
Usual competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this draw, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the cinema.
Curzon staff and volunteers are not eligible to enter.