Community events across North Somerset
- Credit: Kira Thorpe
Stockway North Nature Reserve, in Stock Way North, will now be to open to the public every Wednesday afternoon through June, July and August from 2-4pm, weather permitting. It will also be open to the public at the same times on the first Saturday of those months.
Clevedon health walks has returned to support those who want to walk to better their all-round health.
Health Walk leaders are ensuring the safety of all walkers by putting a booking system in place.
Walks are being held on Tuesdays mornings and individuals can book a place by calling Lynne Purcell on 01275 852663.
Avon Model Aircraft Radio Club (AMARC) will be holding a "Patriots" themed weekend on June 5 and 6. There will be flying displays as well as a static exhibition. Located in Weston Drove via Cadbury Lane, Weston-in Gordano, it is free entry from 10am. Families are welcome. There will be free parking, a barbecue, hot and cold drinks and toilet facilities available. BMFA members with A-Certificates are welcome to fly. Covid-19 rules will be observed. For details, contact John Black on 07894 545745 or www.amarc2002.co.uk
To send details of your events in for our Signposts page, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year
- 2 Work to start on Nailsea housing development this summer
- 3 School staff praised for lockdown learning with ice cream treats
- 4 Protest outside MP's office over police and crime bill
- 5 Sprawling country house with grounds and outbuildings
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Zoo farm 'distraught' after death of elephant
- 9 North Somerset to host hot air balloon race
- 10 Man forced to pay £2k for fly-tipping in North Somerset