'Beautiful' gardens on show this month for Clevedon trail
- Credit: Miriam & Steve Thornton
Up to 10 gardens in Clevedon will put on a 'beautiful' floral display later this month (June).
The Clevedon Garden Trail will begin at 10.30am on June 26, when people will be given the chance to walk through ornamental homes, all within walking distance to each other in town.
The gardens on show will feature a collection of front and back yards with varying designs.
Flowers for purchase may also be available at some gardens.
Admission is priced at £5, children accompanied by adults go free and can be purchased in advance from Ziggy gift shop on 9 Old Street or on the day from Clevedon Community Centre on 2 Princes Road.
Refreshments and toilet facilities will be available from the community centre too.
Most of the gardens are not suitable for wheelchair users.
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 3 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 4 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 5 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 8 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 9 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
- 10 First Bus and Stagecoach reps to face Portishead residents in meeting
Only assistance dogs are permitted.
All proceeds to the Clevedon Community Centre and Clevedon Skate Project.