Baby Strange to perform in Bristol
- Credit: Daniel Blake
Glasgow indie-punk trio Baby Strange will bring their tour to the South West next month.
To celebrate the release of their Land Of Nothing EP earlier this year, the group will play at The Crofters Rights in Bristol on November 8 at 7pm.
Vocalist and guitarist Johnny Madden and brothers Connaire and Aidan McCann are re-establishing themselves as one of the most innovative and uncompromising outfits in the UK.
Since the release of their critically acclaimed 2016 debut album Want It Need It, Baby Strange have toured tirelessly, building an enthusiastic and dedicated live audience, selling out venues across the UK and sharing stages with the likes of Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Slaves, Jamie T & Wavves.
Their Land Of Nothing UK tour sees the band back on that independent venue trail and you are not going to want to miss out.
Tickets, priced £8.80, are available at www.gigantic.com
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Council urges North Somerset to follow Omicron rules
- 3 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 4 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 5 PICTURES: Mum and daughter launch 'buzzing' Christmas market
- 6 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 7 Clevedon Town to play Brxiham after Tavistock thrown out of FA Vase
- 8 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 9 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 10 Nailsea & Backwell RFC maintain perfect start with Bristol Imperial win